Hey, did I miss the Red Carpet?
I can autograph those wallets,
Anytime, any place, anyway...
I’ll be looking at only myself,
Watch me,
Alcohol makes me obnoxious,
And I’ll always love the gossip.
I always have a big smile,
Want more tattoos now.
Forever wearin lip gloss,
All the boys want me topless.
You will always find me talkin.
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..
I am poppin.
She got spark and her name N.
Attitude like a bee sting.
It’s fate, you need me in your life.
You should see my curls, they sparkling.
I be a rock star, check out my groupies.
Look at me in my dress, I could star in movies.
And when I strut this thing around,
Everybody be breakin into a sweat like,
"Who dat girl? Who dat girl? Who dat girl?"
I ain’t got riches, but I got passion,
Even when I look awful, cameras be flashing.
And when he see my butt, he go off like a hound,
He wants to sin, turn into a wreck like,
"Who dat girl? Who dat girl? Who dat girl?"
Hey, they wanna know why I got so much game,
They wanna know can they get some.
They ain’t never gonna own my throne.
Shawty is what he call me and me is the only one.
Fun, fab and stunnin, I’m the one.
I get kissy, should’ve told ya that.
This is my theme song, bringing in the stacks.
Little Kama , knows my boy such a happy man.
A little quirky, bringin some oldies back.
Like damn, can I see some Elvis tags?
All shook up, get a little crazy when
I hear all these oldie jams.
Record some shit
On my handycam,
My life is a canvas
The movies should record my madness.
Rock star, all of that badness
Boys acting like fanatics.
I be a rock star, check out my groupies.
Look at me in my dress, I could star in movies.
And when I strut this thing around,
Everybody be breakin into a sweat like,
"Who dat girl? Who dat girl? Who dat girl?"
I ain’t got riches, but I got passion,
Even when I look awful, cameras be flashing.
And when he see my butt, he go off like a hound,
His body wants to sin, turn into a wreck like,
"Who dat girl? Who dat girl? Who dat girl?"
Ooh ohh ohh
Look at me
Ooo ooo ooo
I wanna show ooh ooh
"Who dat girl? Who dat girl? Who dat girl?"
Look at me
Ooo ooo ooo
I wanna show ooh ooh
"Who dat girl? Who dat girl? Who dat girl?"
I are!
No comments:
Post a Comment