Friday, January 7, 2011

DD for Hire

Since I have decided to drink only once a month, unless on vacation, I plan on being a dd a lot. That should be fun. Sometimes you get the best stories from being the only sober one. I like this.

This week instead of exercising I have been doing house chores. Today I can hopefully get started into dancing or running for 30 minutes a day. It doesn't really burn that many calories, but I am just sick of being so lazy. I hate that. Being tired and run down from full-time school and a full-time job for two years made me need a month of sleep. Since I decided to take a hiatus from school, I have just been so lazy. I need that to end now. At least last week I walked to the bayou rather than driving. I live downtown, that needs to be an everyday occurrence, not an accomplishment. So yeah..

Party tonight, should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment